The CRM is today an essential tool for the proper functioning of a company in its management of prospecting and commercial management.
It is the essential tool for GDPR compliance and provides essential statistics on its commercial performance.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) or GRC (Customer Relationship Management) software that will allow you to automate, cumulatively or not, part of your sales policy, your marketing approach and your after-sales service while setting up management of personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
Depending on your needs, we help you identify the software on the market that meets your criteria and your budget.
The specificity of your business may lead you to need additional modules. We can develop these modules for any CRM on the market.
Is your job complex and atypical? So no doubt a tailor-made CRM can be the solution. For large structures, we can develop tailor-made CRM.
- Preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
Why choose us?
EtOH Digital adapts to the needs of your sector and the issues of your business.
We support professionals in the wine, beer and spirits sector because we understand their needs.
Team of experts
Our experts are trained in project management, so they know how to ask the right questions and guide you through this project.
The tools that we offer and that we configure are tools that we have tested or that we use ourselves.
How does it works?
Carrying out a needs audit
Start of sprint 1
The other sprints
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which CRM formula to choose?
The first two questions to ask yourself are:
- what is the use and level of maturity?
- what is my budget?
If you are a VSE and you are starting with the use of a CRM, you must start by using a simple, inexpensive solution on the market.
On the other hand, if you are a large group, structured and experienced in the use of a CRM, a personalized or tailor-made CRM can allow you to get a head start in terms of customer experience, prospecting finesse , loyalty and productivity.
Why choose a tailor-made CRM?
It is not always wise to resort to a CRM solution on the market. Subscriptions to this type of solution represent a significant budget, especially when they are based on a number of users. In addition, generalist CRMs are based on a certain organization of the company, which is not compliant or which cannot be implemented in your company, due to the specificity of your Company.
This is why we develop tailor-made CRM solutions.
There are many solutions on the market, more or less adapted to your needs. These solutions have several drawbacks:
- an exponential price as soon as you want to activate business functionalities,
- an increasing cost with the addition of new employees,
difficulties in adapting the tool to your business needs, as well as to your synchronization needs,
- ergonomics and interfaces that are sometimes complex to use on a daily basis and require costly developments to adapt them.
We support you in designing the most suitable CRM solution for your needs.
What are the stages of development of the CRM software in AGILE method?
This method is an iterative and collaborative approach, capable of taking into account the initial needs of the client and those linked to changes, of being able to adapt the specifications at the margin as we get to the heart of the matter of be able to adapt developments and minor functional choices if necessary.
If using the traditional or flat-rate method, “everything must be planned in advance”, the agile method allows the project team to dissect each part of the project as it unfolds, develops, tests and therefore adopts the new tool.
The Agile method is based on a development cycle that puts the customer at the center: you are involved in the realization from the beginning to the end of the project. Thanks to the agile method you will obtain better visibility of work management than with a traditional method.
What are the strengths of this Agile method?
- The production team does little off-topic because this method ensures good and constant communication between the client and the service provider.
- Documentation is reduced, so efficiency in terms of productivity is increased.
- The collaboration with the client takes place on a weekly basis.
- A functional version of the software is delivered with each production cycle.
- The constant search for technical excellence: tests are carried out continuously.
- The risks of functional drift in relation to user needs are limited because the user tests at each cycle.
- The budget is controlled: the customer can review his copy, can stop a production cycle or redirect another cycle.
- The result is noticeable little by little which avoids unpleasant surprises at the end.
How to make your teams adopt a CRM?
- Involve future users in the tool selection process. Most people tend to resist change, often out of fear of the unknown. One of the best ways to circumvent this tendency is to involve people in the project from the start. Organize recurring meetings dedicated to the CRM project with your teams. Collect opinions and share your vision of things with your collaborators.
- Appoint a CRM ambassador in your company. it is he/she who will participate in the demonstrations of the tools, who will be responsible for reporting to the whole team, reporting on everyone's concerns and wishes, responsible for communicating the progress of the project. After the launch, the role of the ambassador will be to drive adoption of the tool, make sure everyone is using it correctly, and help those who are struggling the most.
- Think about the training for future users, there are certain basics to know, which allows you to be completely autonomous in the customization and daily use of the software. Thus, to suit the greatest number and encourage the adoption of the software: training is a highly recommended investment for greater efficiency and performance thereafter.
- The use of a CRM should not be forced, otherwise users will never use it in the right way and will do it in a hurry. On the contrary, users must understand the importance and the merits of such a tool in order to adhere to it.